FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Force VS Airpseed Profile ( Flaw) Reply To: Force VS Airpseed Profile ( Flaw)

cmbaviator
Participant

Diego

For me the software uses only the TAS speed for force scaling which is wrong in my opinion.

If you climb/descent at a given Speed (IAS) the force on the yoke should remain the same, it is not the case currently.

Try climbing at the constant speed (IAS), you will see that the force scaling number will increase instead of remaining the same (because as it climbs, the TAS increases even though the IAS remain constant.

A simple fix is just to get the current IAS of the aircraft instead of the TAS of the aircraft.

Edit
Brunner told me by mail that it will be fixed in the next update. ( I just noticed that it was you Diego that replied to me.

I think the software should read this : sim/aircraft/view/acf_Vso float y kias Various speed maxes for the aircraft.

KIAS is for calibrated IAS I think, if that’s correct, that’s what the software should read instead of TAS. I dont think you need to convert, couldn’t Xplane nor P3D give you already the data for the IAS or KIAS ?

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.