FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software CLS E trim behavior with X Plane 11 Reply To: CLS E trim behavior with X Plane 11

webmaximus
Participant

Did you check the Effects tab already?

As said in my previous post, while waiting for proper support by the Brunner guys, I would suggest you go through all tabs and the different options and you might find what could possibly cause the behavior you describe. And for any option in there not self-explanatory, the built-in help usually is of great help.

That’s why I did when I initially started working on both my PMDG NGX profile for P3D and then the Zibo mod.

You will have this sorted eventually, just need to figure out what is causing it. I also think it might be a good thing to start with a single aircraft trying to make that one work as it should. This to not having to consider it could be an aircraft specific thing…which I know from experience it can be. I remember having a very similar issue with the Zibo mod where the nose would always drop by the time the AP was disconnected due to the trim being way off pitching down. I told Zibo (Lubos) about this and a couple of versions later he managed to fix it somehow.

So my friend…what I would do…decide which aircraft to start experimenting with. Once done, start going through all different tabs and check all options available for any option that you think might have anything to do with your issue. And for any option where you’re not sure what it actually does, check the built-in help.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.