FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Brunner review by Austin Reply To: Brunner review by Austin

I am more than happy with the Bruner NG yoke. It a good investment. During the RAF Cosford simm show, I tries all the main yokes, and can honestly say the Brunner NG is the best. Next the Yoko, then the new Honeycombe yoke now coming out, but this is for the budget to mid price band and will no doubt see the end of The saitek yoke. One should also consider what coming out next year with Microsoft flight sim 2020. It will not make this new sim any justice using a cheap yoke like saitek. The review by Austin was no doubt geared to give general overview of each yoke. As most who have reasoned quite rightly stated that that the magic is the fine tuning of the NG. Future up-dates and firmware will also improve the yoke. But as for myself, my flying is much more precise. The 49 ins wide view monitor also helps. It is exiting times for flight simming, and equipment will only get better. We all started on the budget yokes etc, and the new honeycombe will be a fantastic starter, as it will have more bangs for bucks because the unit has switches, gear, flap, warning panel, and auto pilot panel. One can then progress to yoko or even the Brunner. Austin review of the Brunner yoke is matched by several other reviews. Collectively, there is enough info to help make up ones mind on the pros and cons of each yoke. Happy flying.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.