FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Consdiering Purchase CLS-E Reply To: Consdiering Purchase CLS-E

crugno99
Participant

Hi Craig, i have the CLS E-NG yoke since some months now and i can tell you, for the people that can afford it this is a must have in flight simulation, it will litterally change the way you fly, but keep in mind that if you mostly fly commercial ifr airplanes you will not be cable of enjoying it fully, i would suggest it if you fly any GA, especially A2A aircraft like the 172 or 182, only then you will be able to enjoy the product in it’s full capabilities.
Other than that i don’t think there’s much to say, the built quality is outstanding, you can tell this is a product built to last, forces are well replicated, this is probably the best thing if you want to get as much close to real life flying as possible.

Marco

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.