FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Consdiering Purchase CLS-E Reply To: Consdiering Purchase CLS-E

crugno99
Participant

That’s correct if you fly planes like PMDG you’ll miss some features like autopilot motion, stick shaker, trim motion, taxi vibrations, ecc.. but what i was refferring to was the fact that if you fly commercial airliners i’m sure you know that those have hydraulic systems/flybywire to control surfaces so you wont be able to feel the plane flying trough the air like you would do on a small GA plane, so the difference between an economic yoke like the Saitek and the Brunner one will be smaller.

In terms of travel i don’t feel like i need more than it does, surely airlines do have huge travel on the pitch axis but having all that travel on a “home yoke” attached to a desk is not very practical in my opinion, plus in normal operations pilots don’t even use that much travel because they don’t need it.

The Feedback is spot on, i’m not a pilot but you can definitely tell when you are flying trough some turbulence, even on airliners like the 737.

The actual Force on the yoke varies depending on the profile selected, unless you want to simulate an hydraulic loss on an airliner i don’t think that you need more that it does.

Regards.

Marco

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.