FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke PMDG 737-700 for MSFS – what is your experience so far? Reply To: PMDG 737-700 for MSFS – what is your experience so far?

webmaximus
Participant

Many thanks for the info John. Even when it wasn’t the kind of info I was hoping for obviously…

As for the Brunner yoke, I assume you already tried all the various settings in CLS2Sim found on the Autopilot tab? Such as ‘Don’t set pos in AP mode’ and ‘Enhanced AP mode’.

I really hope @Diego will look into this and find a way to make the yoke work correctly. It would be a true shame if nothing is done to make the yoke work with one of the what I’m sure will be most popular airliners in the currently most popular simulator. I can’t even see that happening to be honest and I hope it’s just a matter of time.

As for the CFY TQ, I actually sold mine but have been thinking of getting myself a new one. And this time the V4. However, I was fully expecting the TQ to not work initially with the PMDG 737 in MSFS and I guess we can only hope Torsten will show us MSFS users some love eventually. Same thing for him, would be a real shame if his amazing products would end up not working in MSFS on a permanent basis. Did you try to reach out to him? I did a couple of times before the PMDG 737 for MSFS was released to ask for planned compatibility but never heard back from him…surprise surprise…

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.