FORUM Forums Products CLS-E Joystick Yoke and Stick on one PC Reply To: Yoke and Stick on one PC

guepf
Participant

I absolutely advise you against that. I have already got the stick base, but not a little help from brunner innovation. It ssems that they do not have any interesst in private customer. I did not get any help or answer on my questions and i have allready spent an enormous amount of time, trying to get the job done, to operate stick and yoke on one PC. The stick does not work, no matter what i tried.

After spendinng more than € 5.000 for brunner rudder, yoke and joystick i have a big mess, where nothing works correctly an absolutely no support. The only hint is are three lines, that do not give any kind of help in the forum since 12 days. My support ticket was not answered yet.

Never ever Brunner – that is what i am going to tell people, that have read my forum threads.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.