FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Trim in the PMDG NGX Reply To: Trim in the PMDG NGX

webmaximus
Participant

Just installed the latest version of CLS2Sim (4.2) to confirm the issue is still present.

Were you able to figure anything out from the screenshots I posted?

Right now with HYD system pressurized in the NGX and hardware trim in CLS2Sim not enabled the yoke centers fine on the roll axis but instead the pitch position indicates a positive value of 2982. If I enable hardware trim the pitch position value in CLS2Sim changes to 1 indicating close to perfect centered position but instead the yoke now “drops” to full left/right on the roll axis.

So in short with hardware trim enabled the pitch center position is perfect but the roll center position is totally off to the far left or right when the HYD system in the NGX is pressurized. With hardware trim not enabled but with the HYD system in the NGX still pressurized it’s the other way around where the pitch center position is pitching up (indicated by the positive pitch position value of around 3000 in CLS2Sim ) while the roll center position now is working normal without the yoke dropping to the left/right.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I can help you in any way with further troubleshooting by doing more testing.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.