FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Replay Reply To: Replay

piersherbert
Participant

Thank you for your reply.

I am planning to build a training device for an aerobatic training school using the HTC vive pro VR display. Ideally, I would also like to fit Brunner CLS joystick and rudder.

I was hoping that the instructor could record demonstration manoeuvres and then the student could replay the manoeuvres with the controls moving so he can “follow through” the movement. From your reply it seems that this is not possible. I think this would be a useful ability in many training scenarios. Might it be possible in the future?

Our planned device ideally requires a centre mounted joystick with about 33 cm control column. For this purpose your CLS-E joystick does not have sufficient torque. Your CLS-P Joystick would be suitable. You have quoted a price of 7,500 euros for the CLS-P joystick. My boss is reluctant to pay this much and I need to convince him the training value will justify the price. The more training value the CLS can provide the more likely I will be able to convince my boss to purchase your products.

Kind regards,

Piers

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.