FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Zibo 737 Profile for CLS-E NG Reply To: Zibo 737 Profile for CLS-E NG

webmaximus
Participant

Hi there!

I’m using a CLS-E yoke with the Zibo mod. I’ve uploaded a profile for this to the Brunner Cloud where you can download it and modify it to suit your needs when it comes to button assignments etc. In XP, I keep all sensitivity and stability settings at 50%. I know it has been recommended to keep the stability settings at 0% but in my experience, that causes the aircraft to be a bit too unstable to suit my taste. And honestly, I just doesn’t feel realistic.

In the Zibo mod, I also learned I need to keep the ‘Yoke movement disconnect the AP’ option set to ‘No’ since I’ve noticed how the AP otherwise might be disconnected in the Zibo mod even when I don’t touch the yoke. I guess this is because the Brunner yoke physically moves with the AP engaged. This in turn “fools” the Zibo mod to believe it was manual input on the yoke.

Should mention though I’m currently using the 3.31j version of the Zibo mod. This since the latest versions of the Zibo mod started using a custom built autopilot which makes the CLS-E yoke no longer move with the AP. I posted about this issue in another thread and hopefully Zibo and the Brunner developer(s) will be able to find a fix for this together.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.