FORUM Forums Products CLS-E Joystick Buttons of the Virpil Grip not detected

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jerem
    Participant

Hello all

I recently purchased a Brunner base CLS-E which I fitted with the Constellation Grip from Virpil. I do have an extension too.
    Unfortunately, I have problems with the buttons, the axis, on the other hand, works flawlessly.
    I write this ticket because, frankly, I have been looking everywhere and I don’t understand what is happening.

This is what I do. I plug my CLSE Brunner base with USB cable, I Launch the CLS Sim Software. I CONNECT and INIT the Rig. The Joystick moves and center itself automaticaly.
    Then I open the Profile Manager. And I open the Button Tab. I then monitor what’s happening on the numerous Buttons displayed in the tab.
    When I press the buttons on the grip like the 4-direction hats or even the simple one-action button, the CLS-E Software shows either nothing being pressed or a weird combination of buttons. Like “Up” = 7 / “down” = 7+10 / “left” = 7+9 / “right” = nothing / BRM = nothing / NWS = 3+18 …. etc There are like 18 buttons available, only 4 or 5 at most light up on the software even with all the axis and buttons pressed on the stick.
    This is the same style of eccentricity with the push buttons or hats. This is not logical or normaly made like my thrusmaster Warthog with the trigger 1st stage = 1 / the trigger second stage = 6 / BRM = 2 / DMS up = 7 / DMS right = 8 / DMS down = 9 / DMS left = 10 etc etc …. And all the buttons showed have a purpose.

I just don’t get it. I tried :
    – Uninstall then reinstall CLS sim software
    – Configure manually the Joystick at the first launch of the CLS Sim Software
    – Update the CLS Firmware
    – Tried different Profile on the profile cloud
    – Tried to update the firmware of the grip with VPC software ( I don’t even know if there is a firmware inside the grip)
    – Change USB port
    – etc …

On the Buttons Tab, next to the CAN Node 2, I can see “No devices with digital input connected”.

I don’t think I am the only one with that kind of problems…

Do you know what I could do ?

Thank you

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hello
    Can you open a ticket we will check with you

Click on the button to load the content from helpdesk.brunner-innovation.ch.

Load content

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice