FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software C172 XPLane 12 CLS2Sim settings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    steinar
    Participant

I have had a hard time to get the CLE NG to work properly with the C172 in XPlane 12.
    The C172 has been uncontrollable at take off, veering all over the runway. There are many posts on the XPlane 12 fora for this.
    I have uploaded my CLS2Sim profile to the CLS2Sim site. It is named C172XPl12CTW. This works great for me I can now shoot straight down the center line at take off.
    I am also using the Saitek/Logitech trim wheel, which also work fine with my settings. Just remember to not connect it to XPlane 12, use None option for binding. Only disadvantage, as Brunner states, is that the trim indicator will not move. I dont find this a problem since it is set to center at start up of CLS2Sim every time. If you want you can check the position by opening the profile in CLS2Sim and check the bar for the trim wheel. Tis ca be done in flight. If you prefer to use the rocker switch on the CLE NG you must bind them in CLS2Sim and the trim position indicator will then move accordningky.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice