FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke CLS E MK II and Rudder Both Via USB?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ray Price

I connected the rudder and yoke via the ethernet cable as per the instructions, but the yoke does not show up in MSFS. Do I need to disconnect the ethernet and connect the yoke separately by USB to get it to show up so I can map buttons?

Thanks!

bluebyte
    Participant

Hi,

xou need to assign under settings the MSFS2020 OPTION

CHEERS

Pascal

Ray Price

I did that. And I also installed the virtual joystick driver. All the buttons are mapped to ‘None/USB’, but pressing ANY of the buttons doesn’t activate the vJoy button in the respective USB controller when looking in ‘USB Game Controllers’.

Ray Price

I just noticed that the buttons are not even showing any activity inside the ‘Buttons’ tab in the Brunner software. Maybe I have a faulty unit?

bluebyte
    Participant

I don’t believe, more than faulty usb cable

reinstall tbe latest Software also

Ray Price

Tried different USB cable. Same problem. Uninstalled and re-installed latest software. Same problem.

Ray Price

Thank you for all the suggestions. Turns out this was caused by an unseated USB connector (handle to main board) inside the unit.

bluebyte
    Participant

cool, did you opened the yoke controller ?

Ray Price

Yes, it was necessary and I was given instructions by support who confirmed it would not invalidate the warranty under the circumstances.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice