FORUM Forums Products CLS-E Joystick Yoke will not fall fwd/down in XPL12

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    steinar
    Participant

I have got a new PC with Win11 and latest XPL12 (not beta) from steam installed.
    The CLS2 sim is ver 5.7.18 with plug in ver 7.10
    Everything installed smooth without error messages,
    Yoke works fine, I feel engine vibration and trim also works fine..
    The problem I have is that the yoke will not fall fwd when I am standing still on the runway with the engine off. The aileron axis also self centers when I move the yoke.
    This happens both with stock C172 and C172 REP.
    I have tried reinstalled several times, no change
    I have the following plugins installed:
    Air Plug in ver 4.2
    XPlane10Connector ver 7.10
    Sim Coders.com REP ver 4.8.7b2
    I have tried with disabled plugins except XPane 10 connector, no sucess

In the CLS2Sim SW I have unchecked the Cessna Trim wheel.(Trim and autopilot works fine i XPL12).
    I havwe checked Yoke pulled fwd.
    Pull force: 50%.
    Stickshaker is uncecked.

Also I start XPL12 first. When this is up and running I start CLS2sim. Everything connects without problems. Yoke does not pull fwd when connwcted but Yoke starts to vibrate when I fire up the engine.
    Had no problem with this on my old copumter. Another difference is that he yoke does not calibrate when I start CLS2Si,- Only when I power up the CLS E yoke-

Any suggestions to what I might be doing wrong?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice