captain737

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    captain737
    Participant

@ aurel42: Thanks a lot!

captain737
    Participant

Same Problem here!
    @Marshall: Do you notice any problems with the flight director, when connecting CLS in an airliner (747/787)? My Flight director is constantly swithing on and of as soon i connect CLS…

captain737
    Participant

When Connecting CLS2 sim, while flying an airliner (eg 787/747) the filght director keeps switching on and off. Has anyone the same issue?

captain737
    Participant

Wow, that is a big helü. I´ve been looking for this a while now. I actually talked to Brunner about this issue and they ensured me, that they will upload a Zibo profile for the NG-Yoke, what never happened…

Anyway. Thanks again!

captain737
    Participant

As I previously mentioned: As a owner of the CLS-E-NG Yoke, I am not able to acsess the profiles for the CLS-E Yoke.

captain737
    Participant

Allright, got it!

One last thing: Reply #1763 is missing from the thread. At least in my case. Really strange.

captain737
    Participant

Wow thanks for this sophisticated answer! Just a general question: If i make a profile for a vintage Jet (like the 742 or 727), would it be possible to add engine vibration again? After the last CLS update, i have the impression that engine vibration does not work for jets in general…

Also: Can someone load up a picture for his zibo 737 profile. A a CLS-NG owner, i still dont have acsess to the zibo profile 🙁

Thanks again for your help!

captain737
    Participant

Hey Guys,

has anyone brought “Engine Vibrations” working on Zibo 3.4? Doesn´t work for me unfortunately. I´m using 3.40.23
    Everything else works like a charm, but no engine vibrations…

captain737
    Participant

Hey Scott,

No, the Yoke is not moving, while the AP is on…

captain737
    Participant

Hey John,

Thanks for the screenshots. No everything works like a charm (instead of the moving Yoke, while AP is on, but i guess that is an unsolvable problem for now)

Thanks for you help again!

Max

captain737
    Participant

Thanks! But i cant find your profile for the CLSNG Yoke in the Cloud. Only for the CLS-E…What does the AP-Settings-Page looks like, in your CLS2Sim?

Best
    Max

captain737
    Participant

I have the exact same question regarding the zibo 737 profile!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)