chris737

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chris737
    Participant

Hello TWITCHYRUDDER,

thanks for your reply. The weired thing is that the yoke has worked without problems after it was compatible with MSFS. The problem occured just six weeks ago.
    I keep everything updated. All drivers, software and firmware are up to date. I can hardly remember but I believe the problem started with an update. To be exact it is somehow related with an update with which the yoke movement in AP mode was supported. In ohter words in the beginning as the yoke movement was not supported everything worked flawlessly.
    So, blaming only Asobo can not be the whole truth.

Greeting,
    Chris

chris737
    Participant

Hello webmaximus,

well it took a while to test your suggestions but unfortunately they didn’t fix my problem. Neither the pitch trim works correctly nor the AP disconnect does. The aircraft is still pitching violently up when I disconnect the AP.
    Any ideas?

Greetings and thanks.
    Chris

chris737
    Participant

Hello webmaximus,

I was exactly referring to the issue with the AP disconnect which makes the aircraft violently pitch up in my case. When disconnecting the AP I can see in lower ECAM system page that the stabilizer is always in a pitch up attitude. This weekend I will try your steps to fix the problem.

Thanx for the help.

Chris

chris737
    Participant

Hello webmaximus,

Because I have the same problem with my yoke and the PMDG B737 I would like to know the steps you took to fixed that problem.

Thx in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)