FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Yoke won't move when autopilot is engaged in the Zibo mod in XP11 Reply To: Yoke won't move when autopilot is engaged in the Zibo mod in XP11

gian19
Participant

Hi all,

I haven’t noticed any particular strange behaviour, i.e. the oscillations that Jovabra experiences. My yoke is quite smooth inside and outside the cockpit. Outside, the Brunner, just some vibrations because I prefered to activate the Motor Vibs with a 5% force just not to fall asleep while flying 🙂
I used my own profile because I found those available not realistic. That said because i had a real pilot tested a couple and he said that the forces that you have to apply to the yoke of the B767 and the A330 (he flew the first and now he’s in the second) are way much less accentuated than those he tested.
I also use the latest XP and Zibo version available. For control sensitivity settings, i confirm what Diego explained earlier. I had them set with the values somebody in the Zibo forum shared but now I see that they are completely different. My control response were all set to 100 and Stab augmentation to 0. Now they have different values. Fine by me as long as the aircraft is stable. The yoke movement follows the A/P when it’s connected. I see the banks much more accentuated than the pitches, I guess before it’s the trim that’s doing most of the job.

Everything is fine, but I must say that I only did a very short flight yesterday because I was anxious to test the news.
Hope this helps. Webmaximus give it a try whenever you can and let me know your results.

Gianfranco

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.