FORUM › Forums › Software › CLS2SIM Software › Flight Simulation Software › Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 & Brunner Hardware › MSFS 2020 Support Update 08.01.2021 › Reply To: MSFS 2020 Support Update 08.01.2021
To your questions:
1. Yes it will center on both axes. By a coincidence i forgot to connect it thru their software and i flew few moments without ffb and it acts as a regular non ffb yoke.
2. When you trim you feel the decrease of the pressure. So you don’t actually feel force pushing you.
3. Yes you feel turbulences bumps on a tarmac even the engine vibration all that can be adjusted intensity wise.
As i have already said these forces might sometimes not be accurate to real world but it is progressing and worth of having ffb.
4. I only use their soft. Dont know if the ForceXP works.
5. Throttle is not a problem rudder is. I use Thrustmaster usb. And I set up my yoke based on the recommendation in this forum by Brunner. No autopilot feature therefore. Nevertheless i bought it cos of the ffb so i want to fly and practice landings etc so for me no problem and in future i am sure they will fix it or ill get the brunner rudder:)