Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    sbrunner
    Keymaster

Update 08.01.2021

General:
    MSFS 2020 is released and works with all Force Feedback devices from BRUNNER since version 1.7.14.0

USB Rudder Pedal issue is fixed since version 1.12.13.0

Features:
    All Features are working (For Autopilot Enable the checkbox “Dont set POS in AP mode”

How to use it with different Brunner Hardware…

For all devices
    Do not map the axis in MSFS 2020, they are transmitted and handled over CLS2Sim directly

Autoconnect:
    You can Enable Auto Connect to the simulator in Connection Settings see also here
    https://cls2sim.brunner-innovation.swiss/SettingsForm.htm

CLSE Yoke
    Remark: The CLS-E Yoke does not have an integrated USB Game controller
    1. Install vJoy Diver see here https://cls2sim.brunner-innovation.swiss/VirtualJoystick.htm (is only used for buttons mapped in simulator)
    2. Open File->Settings in CLS2Sim and select “Use MS Flight Simulator X / MSFS2020”
    3. Connect to the Yoke (over USB or Ethernet)
    4. Connect to the Simulator as soon it is started (Click on the Connect button on the right side of the main window.)

CLSE MKII-Yoke
    1. vJoy is not needed
    2. Open File->Settings in CLS2Sim and select “Use MS Flight Simulator X / MSFS2020”
    3. Connect to the Yoke over USB
    4. Connect to the Simulator as soon it is started (Click on the Connect button on the right side of the main window.)

CLSE NG Yoke
    1. vJoy is not needed

CLSE Rudder
    1. vJoy is not needed

CLSE Joystick
    1. vJoy is not needed

Updates will be posted here

Thanks

Stefan Brunner

mrscott
    Participant

Thanks Stefan! Best descriptive outline on how to setup a Brunner Product. Well done! Hope to see you on the Alpha Forum soon.

MrScott8569

wrap23
    Participant

Stefan, Thank you very much for providing a post from the source…You!

A sim without Brunner is like a day without sunshine!

Don

gandalf17
    Participant

Thank you for the information,

for the CLS-E Yoke with CLS2Sim v4.25.8 you mean “Emulate USB HID Joystick”? The option “Emulate USB MS Flight Simulator X” I don’t have. And with these setting I have no FFB.

Is this correct?

Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

Sorry missprint it is “Use MS Flight Simulator X”

Stefan Brunner

gandalf17
    Participant

Thanks, and there is my problem.

I’ve installed the MSFX plugin and the vJoy driver. In FS2020 under vjoy device there is no movement. With “Emulate USB HID Joystick” it works”.

Martin Bauer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi
    Read: 3. Select checkbox “Force map vJoy Axes….” (possible from CLS2Sim v4.26.2, beginning march update)
    You still have older Version
    open a ticket i can send you a link for newest

Regards

Stefan Brunner

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi all
    Update 29.02.2020
    We have noticed, some mixed up with the USB mapping and transmitted axis data.
    (Pitch, Roll, and Yaw axis are jumping)
    Disable the connected axis in Profil manager
    see above
    Regards
    Stefan Brunner

ralingsmurf
    Participant

hello and thanks to all the team for the great works 🙂
    long time without checking the forum…

i’m glad to see there is a lot going on for fs 2020

see you on the Alpha forum i am under the same name

if you need specific test to do feel free to ask

take care and stay safe

Ralingsmurf

mrscott
    Participant

Stefan,
    Would you be so kind and create a Step-by-Step installation by product like above for X-Plane and DCS? In the prior version I only had to connect my Rudder to the MKII via Ethernet and the MKII to the PC via USB. in v4.26.3 vJoy is no longer needed but I am required to connect both units to the PC USB and connect the two via Ethernet cable in order for both to work. In the Settings, USB HID device which should be chosen? I have both the MKII and the Rudder Peddles available and you cannot choose both. Lastly, and again in previous versions, I did not have calibrate or map keybinds inside x-plane. Now it seems like I have to set them up which again, seems counter intuitive to previous versions. So, please, post a comprehensive list of instructions for each product noting all the steps required to get the maximum benefit from your hardware. If X-PLANE and DCS are different from MSFS2020 then all the more reason we need your help to get it right. I use ALL THREE programs and want to get them configured correctly for each Sim. Thank you.

webmaximus
    Participant

Reading the steps outlined above for using a CLS-E yoke with MSFS2020, I assume I also need to run the MSFX plugin installer even when this step isn’t mentioned?

akoudijs
    Participant

When I click Connect the sim freezes and when I disconnect the sim resumes any solution?

vickeblomberg
    Participant

I get the same issue, the sim freezes when I connect to it and resumes when I disconnect. It used to work on the MSFS2020 Alpha/Beta but doesn’t work on the release version.

Diego BĂĽrgin
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

Problem with launch version is confirmed.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    We’re working on it and will release a new version in the next few days.
    I will notify you on this post also.

Regards
    Diego

Diego BĂĽrgin
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

I’ve isolated the problem. Yes it’s communication.
    Unfortunately it’s a problem from Asobo/Microsoft’s side, nothing we can fix.
    There are problems with the Microsoft API, specifically with the following API commands:
    SimConnect_TransmitClientEvent
    SimConnect_SetDataOnSimObject
    SimConnect_RequestDataOnSimObject
    SimConnect_RequestSystemState

We use those for pretty much everything.

I have submitted a bug report and will be getting in contact with folks over there to see if we can speed this up.
    As we are not the only ones having that problem, I am confident that the folks over at MS will have a fix shortly.

In the meantime the only workaround is to use USB mode.
    So no force feedback. Sorry.

I’ll keep you posted.

EDIT:
    Clarification: The problem only happens in the launch version.
    The last ALPHA version (1.6.13.0) still works.

Regards
    Diego

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice