vrpilot
Participant

Hi Wrap23,

Thanks for your reply.

I actually didn’t know that there was a plug-in installer, however I just tried installing it without it changing anything (what I can see).

I have no problem checking the “Use MS Flight Simulator X or MS Flight Simulator 2020”, and using CLS2Sim together with MSFS2020 with clicking connect in the CLS2Sim window whenever MSFS2020 is ready, I just want to avoid this manual step.

I want CLS2Sim to start, and whenever it is ready CLS2Sim uses the “Start Sim” function to run the .exe for MSFS2020 (which also allows CLS2Sim to restart MSFS2020 should it crash).
This works perfectly with X-Plane, I as an administrator of the PC, does not have the permissions to allow CLS2Sim, to access the .exe file.

Any other good ideas?

Thanks,

Kind regards
Daniel

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.