moriarty
Participant

Certainly in the GA aircraft, I notice a tendency to bank to the right as well (w/ CLS-E MK II). I had been assuming it was p-factor, but have never flown any of these planes in person.

The other issue that has been bothering me is how brakes react. There are a couple of issues involved, and I imagine just having a Brunner engineer sit down and slowly press the CLS-E Toe Brakes at different degrees and watch what happens in cockpit in a Cessna 152 or 172 in MSFS 2020 would be clearer than trying to describe the various issues. Mostly, it seems over sensitive. Sometimes just pressing lightly, causes the simulator to apply full brakes. It’s possible this is just a limitation with MSFS’s SDK, and if that is the case, it would be good to get Asobo to address that on their end then.

BTW: If you use the CLS-E in GA aircraft in MSFS2020 (though this likely applies to other sims as well), do yourself a favor and get a trim wheel controller. I couldn’t find one online, so I wound up making one myself with my 3D printer, a rotary encoder and Arduino hooked up via MobiFlight. It was a bit of work, but definitely worth the effort.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.