mrscott
Participant

Stephen ET AL,
.One of the many features I love about the Brunner Yoke (MKII) is in many planes, C172, TBM900, the Yoke mirrors the movement of the yoke in the Sim. However, this is not the case with the PMDG 737-700 in MSFS2020. The yoke in the Sim moves while in Autopilot but the Brunner does not. A very trusted friend (engineer) made the Boeing Profile for me and posted it on the cloud. If I recall correctly he stated because the Boeing is Hydraulic the yoke should not move. Okay, so is the Sim not functioning correctly? The beauty of feeling every bump of air that affects the plane through the Yoke (and pedals, where applicable) is the whole point of FFB or Control Loaded Devices (IMHO). I would very much appreciate you thoughts, feedback and or suggestions on settings to gain the effect I am after.

Bless you all,

Scott

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.