sleepy81
Participant

Seriously considering a NG or MkII yoke for use with MSFS, and trying to understand the capabilities and limitations in that use case. But I’m struggling to find the correct info as is seems a lot of early issues has been fixed etc. so have some questiones. 🙂

1. Is it possible to have the trim work correctly? I.e able to trim off the force as in real life, and still have trim wheels/indicators move in the simulated cockpit?

2. Does it work correctly with autopilot, i.e. moves when it should (and the movement does not force an AP disconnect unless I move it myself.

3. Having experience from sim racing wheels (both old belt wheels and powerful DD wheels), 40nm linear and 1.7nm rotatinal torque seems very low on the NG yoke. Have anybody tried both the NG and the MkII and can weigh in on the difference? The dimensions of the NG fits my rig a lot better than the MkII, but worries that it would be too weak, especially in roll…

3. Any addon planes in MSFS that does not work properly? Manly fly PMDG737, Justflight Archers, Milviz 310 and the Flightsimwares C414 as well as the Black Squares overhauls. Oh, and the Fenix, even though I does not use a yoke…. 🙂

4. What significance does the fact that Bruner now support DirectX FFB have in MSFS? Will it not require additional software, or is it just something that is applicable for other sims?

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.