FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software PMDG 777? Reply To: PMDG 777?

ady7970
Participant

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your reply. This is very disappointing to hear. With such expensive enthusiast level hardware is an absolute requirement for excellent corresponding software – in this case the interfaces necessary (however long it takes you to develop it) for people to use the most common aircraft for the P3D platform. I already have had to make a sacrifice in not being able to use my A2A Cessna 172 – because , as I understand it, Brunner wouldn’t provide them with a yoke (even on a loan basis) for them to configure their software to work properly with your hardware. As a result, I now have to use X-Plane with the default C172 which does work properly. But I lose all of the investment I’ve made in sceneries in P3D.

So come on please, I’ve bought the hardware (and it’s great!) so let’s get the software where it needs to be and support developers like A2A so we can use their aircraft.

Regards,

Ady

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.