FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software PMDG 777? Reply To: PMDG 777?

ady7970
Participant

Hi Stefan,

This is a bit disappointing – I send you a link to an issue you have already had reported to you by A2A’s Scott (at least according to the thread link I provided you) and you ask me to submit you another ticket. It’s not that anything isn’t working, it’s more that things are not working properly. A2A accepted that this is to do with their flight dynamics model and they requested a demonstration yoke so that they could work the issues out – this was refused by Brunner. Which is why I now feel it is your responsibility to put things right if you won’t support A2A in doing so.

Then you do not answer my question about the 777 but just repeat your earlier answer that you do not plan to properly support it. I accept that it’s *just* a lack of autopilot movement but that’s an element of realism for which I purchased the Brunner yoke.

Your hardware is brilliant but I feel very much let down by the fact that you won’t make investments in making sure the economy product (which is always going to be purchased by enthusiasts like myself) works with the higher end aircraft products.

Ady

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.