FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Brunner CLS-E Yoke and CLS-E Rudder with Prosm737

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    fredrikhj
    Participant

Hi

I have got a great offer for buy the units in the Tiltle 🙂
    The seller was typing this bellow (I need to get a reply for this before the bought :))

“You should check with Brunner and ProSim that you will be able to enjoy the Force Feedback.

Last time I used my Brunner stuff with ProSim and MSFS, there was no force feedback.
    Today force feedback is supported with MSFS BUT I don’t know if it works with ProSim (I just tried them with a pair of stock aircrafts, a JustFlight PA28 and an IndiaFoxEcho MB339).

As you know ProSim strongly recommands to set your flight controls DIRECTLY inside ProSim. Brunner stuff works with the proprietary software CLS2Sim that directly interacts with the simulator in use (FSX, P3D, X-Plane or MSFS).

What is your comment, will I enjoy FFB with Prosim and the Brunner units?

Best regards Fredrik
    I’ll be happy to sell you my yoke and rudder BUT I don’t want you to be disappointed. My comment apply to new models MKII too 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice