FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke C172 AP issue with CLS Yoke

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tolo303sq
    Participant

since the last MSFS update, there is a problem with AP ALT mode in Cessna 172 (both) and some other aircraft (DA40NG) When using CLS yoke in ALT mode aircraft start to climb and descent with increasing amplitude. When disconnecting the yoke everything goes to normal.

Any solution?
    Thanks

dreddie
    Participant

I have had this trouble with a lot of planes including the A320 Neo. The problem occurs if the autopilot tries to drive the yoke through the CLS2 software. If you tick the box Don’t set Pos in AP in the settings dialogue boxes, then the problem goes away. Another workaround is to close the CLS2 software and use USB mode with no FF. That allows the AP to behave.
    The A320 was unflyable with the AP on ( which is really not good news ) Then I tried disconnecting from the simulator and hey presto the AP behaves exactly as expected. Would you have FF from the sidestick ? I don’t think so, it is hardly an issue for me.

tolo303sq
    Participant

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work. I tick the box “Don’t set Pos in AP” and only when I hit ALT button aircraft start to climb and descent. Also, the behavior of the AP is very aggressive in C172 and TBM when I use CLS Yoke. When I disconnect the yoke everything is fine. What is the problem???? My yoke for 2000 Euro is useless 🙂 I tried S.Brunner profile for C172 and it is the same….

Dreddie could you please check our C172 and AP? Thanks.

here are my Ap settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dreddie
    Participant

First thing to do is untick the boxes for enhanced AP and Overpowering AP and FD. Make sure your Yoke in MSFS has no Axis assigned to it, neither elevator or aileron. I also disabled the elevator weight pulls yoke forward. Try that and see how you get on.

dreddie
    Participant

Deleted.

tolo303sq
    Participant

I switch back to CLS2Sim v4.27_6 and it works fine out of the box with default Profiles. Keep on testing….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.