FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Can't quit CLS2Sim after uploding a profile to the profile cloud

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    webmaximus
    Participant

After uploading a profile to the cloud CLS2Sim ends up in a state where I can’t close the open CLS2Sim windows such as the Profile Cloud (beta) window nor the main CLS profile manager window.

No matter where I click I just get the standard Windows “Ding” sound as if there were still a child window hiding somewhere that needs to be closed before you can close the parent window. However can’t find any such child window using ALT-TAB nor any other method. The only way to get out of this I’ve found is to end the CLS2Sim process(es) the hard way using Task Manager.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

Diego will check this today

Regards

Stefan Brunner

webmaximus
    Participant

Sounds good, let me know if I can provide you with any more details.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

The upload process to Profile Cloud can take longer with the new Version… Just wait until it is finish (up to 1 min)
    During update the program is frezee

Diego is working on a improvement but it could take awhile

Regards

Stefan Brunner

webmaximus
    Participant

Not sure if that was the problem in my case because I waited much longer than 1 min, more like 3-5 mins.

No big deal though since I don’t upload that often anyway.

webmaximus
    Participant

Waking this 9 months old thread up since I just realized the issue is still present in the latest version.

Not that often you encounter the issue since it only seems to happen right after you uploaded a profile. Equally annoying though when it does happen since the only way to “fix” the problem is what’s described in my initial post…to kill CLS2Sim via Task Manager in Windows.

Would be nice if you could address this properly in an upcoming version.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

Can you try the newest version 4.10.8 and tell me if teh problem still exists

Regards

Stefan Brunner

webmaximus
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

This was using 4.10.8.

Richard

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

You have tested 4.10.8?
    we have just uploaded last week

Regards

Stefan Brunner

webmaximus
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

That is correct, I downloaded and upgraded to the new version when I was notified of it via the software.

Richard

webmaximus
    Participant

Happy to report the problem is confirmed fixed in v4.12.1

webmaximus
    Participant

Just realized I was a bit too fast saying the problem is fixed because I just experienced the issue again still using 4.12.1.

Hope Diego can look into it since this has now been an on-going issue for quite some time spanning over a number of CLS2Sim versions.

webmaximus
    Participant

Just experienced the same thing, now in CLS2Sim v4.14.0.

webmaximus
    Participant

Seriously guys…I’m now on CLS2Sim 4.25.4 and still have the exact same issue more than 2 years after I initially reported the problem.

When will you look into this to have it properly addressed…?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.