FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Cloud Upload profile hangs app

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kirk
    Participant

When selecting Upload profile, I get a form with CLS2Sim version, Revision and Used devices blank, and Name, Author and Description fields red, and the application fully hangs and cannot be accessed/used from this point. I have to use task manager to kill the processes associated with CLS2SIM.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any insights regarding how to get this to operate properly?

(Windows 11. CLS2SIM 5.6. CLS2SIM is otherwise working perperly w/ MS2020).

See attached image.

Kirk

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    webmaximus
    Participant

I’ve had the same problem for a long time and not sure what is causing it.

My “solution” has been to not uploading profiles anymore but I guess creating a support ticket would be the best thing.

Diego Bürgin
    Keymaster

Hi Folks

We have a release 5.6.5 in the pipeline.
    It’s still a WIP, but the issue with the uploads is already fixed.
    Please test and give feedback if it works for you too.

You can download the test build here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vRGl7cds-misKR9UmayeHXU5sHyq1LGG/view?usp=drive_link

As always, make a backup of your settings before installing.

Regards
    Diego

webmaximus
    Participant

Thanks for the quick update Diego and great to hear how you already solved the issue uploading profiles to the cloud!

My spare time is quite limited these days but will give the test build a spin if I find the time for it.

kirk
    Participant

I have tested the software update and the Cloud upload was successful. In addition, I tested CLS2SIM with a flight (SR22T which I uploaded), and everything worked as expected.

I noticed that it switched to the correct (linked) aircraft this time. It has not been switching to the correct aircraft up to now. Did you also do something to improve the linking to MSFS loaded aircraft as well?

Thank you for providing the test software. Is there any reason that I should not continue to use this test version for the time being?

Kirk

kirk
    Participant

Continued usage confirms that indeed you have also successfully addressed the issue with recognizing and dynamically switching to the active aircraft in MSFS 2020, and aligning the associated profile.

Thanks for that! I had a current biz jet pilot over to shoot circling approaches @ Aspen (terrain on all sides) and he was very complimentary of the Brunner CLSE-NG yoke. He suggested that I increase the force a bit, which I was easily able to do.

Best wishes for the Christmas and New Years holidays, to the Brunner team and user community.

Kirk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice