FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software CLS-E Joystick – Emulate USB HID Joystick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fossmarkluni
    Participant

Hi, I would like to use my CLS-E joystick and rudder with DCS and other currently not supported simulators, but how do I do that? When I choose emulate USB Joystick in CLS2SIM it says “this device does not support USB emulation”. A major factor for buying this joystick and rudder combo was to be able to adjust the centering forces etc. in all simulators. I have connected the rudder to the CLS-E joystick using CAN 0 and the CLS-E joystick is connected by USB to my computer. The joystick and rudder works fine in P3D v4 and so on.

Sincerely
    Ole Martin Thu

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi Ole Martin

Can you tell us where the message appears, maybe upload a screenshot..
    You also can map the CLS-E Joystick and CLS-E Rudder directly in DCS if you connect them separately.

They are both also standard Game Controller

For setup static forces we can provide you with a tool
    Open a ticket in helpdesk and we send you a link

Helpdesk

Regards

Stefan Brunner

fossmarkluni
    Participant

Hi Stefan! 🙂

I can use the normal USB connection for both the rudder and the joystick, but then I have to reconnect every time I want to use CLS2SIM? It seems I can’t use the rudder in CLS2SIM if I don’t use the CAN port and connect it to my joystick. Seem like you are only able to choose one CAN gateway/device in CLS2SIM. Please correct me if I am wrong, this is the very first time I use these products (very happy so far!). Keep up the good work Stefan! I will submit a ticket to get the static force setup tool. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi Ole Martin

You can use CLS2Sim for setup the static forces (Connect via CLS-E Joystick or Rudder).
    For Simulation just select X-Plane or any other but not “USB Emulation”

If you play a game without direct support do as follow

1. Connect CLS2Sim and Setup static forces if required (Force Curve e.t.c) PC-USB-CLS-E Joystick <-> CAN <-> CLSE Rudder
    2. Open your preferred game and use Gamecontroller of Rudder and Joystick, both devices must be connected over USB

You can leave CLS2Sim connected, this is not a problem

We will send you the tool for static forces tomorrow, so you can also store the values and do not need CLS2Sim

Regards

Stefan Brunner

mrscott
    Participant

Stefan,
    Please advise the correct way to use my MKII and Peddles with DCS. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.