FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke CLS-E Yoke unusual cracking sounds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    blaser
    Participant

Dears

I have noted that recently there is an unusual loud friction / cracking / gears (hard to describe) sound in the pushing part of the pitch axis. It is not available in the pulling part of the pitch axis or in the yaw axis.

I do not have any of this sound in the stick or rudder from Brunner at all.

The yoke is still smooth but the sound is making me anxious. I am not sure what this is.

Pls advise.

crugno99
    Participant

I have the same problem on the pitch axis, and i have to say i’s quite annoying when you pay over 1000 Euro for it, i won’t return it cause i will have to pay the import taxes again, which i don’t want since i paid over 300 for them.

i leave an attachment with a video to better explain the issue:
    https://vimeo.com/358588379

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

This sound is normal if you move the yoke same as in the video

Regards

Stefan Brunner

crugno99
    Participant

Thank you Stefan i was just wondering if this was normal or not and btw it doesn’t bother me too much because i can’t feel it when handling the yoke and i can’t ear it either because of the engine sound of the aircraft.

blaser
    Participant

This is not my case. What is in the video above is the shaft friction noise. What I have is cracking noise at the end of the range. I have V367

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.