FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software CLS2SIM v. 5.1.9

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jake
    Participant

Hi all,

Unable to install this version. I have all virus protections turned off. Gets about half way through then stalls.
    What now?

webmaximus
    Participant

Worked fine over here so looks like it’s something over at your end.

Anyone knows where to find the changelog for the new version?

medtner
    Participant

Both download and changelog is on this page:

Click on the button to load the content from http://www.brunner-innovation.swiss.

Load content

I had to previously roll back to a quite old version to avoid problems when X-Plane have too high FPS (who would have thought such a thing could happen?). I tried the new one, and those problems seem to be gone, but I had major issues with the rudders – they are rolling back and forth by themselves seemingly without provocation. I at least don’t understand what triggers them. Also I more often lost connection to my trim wheel after that update.

Back to the old software for now, until the Brunner-folks are back from vacation. 😉

jake
    Participant

That’s interesting! I know little about computers and software. How do I roll back to a previous version? And what number would that be? I am only using MSFS2020. I too have had rudder problems.
    Thanks!

medtner
    Participant

Rolling back is simple if you have kept the previous installers. I didn’t, so I needed to get older software sent to me.

See this thread:

Frequently loosing connection to X-Plane

jake
    Participant

Got it, thanks. I will do some digging in downloads.

burkhardprem
    Participant

Hi,

have a new computer and use CLS2SIM so far ok but have only default profile available.
    So I wanted to access/download profiles from the profile cloud, but that creates continuous Error message: see attached

I also started CLS2SIM as Administrator and reinstalled CLS2SIM but same result.
    Please advice

Thanks
    Burkhard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jake
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t have the default profile any longer, where did it go? I don’t see it available in the profile cloud. Tried again to download and install v.5.1.9 with no result. Hangs up during the install phase. Above you can read that Brunner staff are on holidays. Perhaps they are back now and can respond. I would file a ticket, but it won’t let me click “not a robot”.

burkhardprem
    Participant

Hi,
    holidays are stated to end until 14.th August. Still waitung for an answer to my ticket/question (see above)

Error message gone after reset of win11 but downloading of any profile from the cloud persists not working.

Diego Bürgin
    Keymaster

We have located the problem and are working on a fix. Will release new version asap.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.