FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Dual Yoke Config problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aviatora380
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I am trying to use my two CLS E yokes together as an MCC setup but I am getting some problem with the yoke feeling and forces. When there are connected together they are like one forcing the other to a position, so they end up kicking my inputs and juggling.
    I have check that they are on correct IDs and i am using a Default profile on an xplane11 c172.
    Single yoke configuration works fine. Is only when i connect them together that i am facing this problem.

Regards
    George

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi
    We answered you in the ticket system
    Regards
    Stefan Brunner

marcinkolacz
    Participant

Hi

Could you send me solution because i have the same problem with my yokes and rudder pedals. Only single yoke and rudder config works great.

Regards Martin

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hello Martin

Please open a ticket and tell us exact hardware (GER… number behind on the unit) and software (CLS2Sim version, firmware)

Helpdesk

Regards
    Stefan Brunner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.