FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Engine Vibration Effect

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tzangetsu
    Participant

Does the CLS-E yoke (not NG version) support the vibration effect?

I have the pedals and they do have it. And from some CLS-E NG reviews I’ve seen, that yoke also has engine vibration effects supported. But I cannot get it too work on my CLS-Eyoke. Not sure if it hat yoke just doesn’t support them, or if I need some kind of firmware update.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

The CLS-E Yoke also supports vibration effects
    see here on hoe to Setup
    https://cls2sim.brunner-innovation.swiss/CLSProfileManager.htm#effects
    Regards
    Stefan Brunner

tzangetsu
    Participant

Thanks Stefan, I played around with those settings, the vibration seems so muted compared to the CLS-E pedal vibrations. I had to disconnect the pedals just to feel anything from the yoke. Even at 100% force, it’s barely there. I haven’t experienced the vibration on the CLS-E NG, so I can’t compare. But if I were to put number on the vibration based on feel, I’d say (pedals: 100%, yoke:5-7%). Is that normal?

It would also be nice to have two checkboxes that control which axis have engine vibrations enabled, similar to the stick shaker options.

mrscott
    Participant

All great questions. I am on the fence about which unit to purchase – CLS-E or NG. Is there a Feature Comparison chart somewhere? From what I have seen and read, the CLS-E does it all and only lacks the Hat Switch found on the NG. The NG, has a shorter throw, fewer buttons on the yoke, but does a have a hat switch, and no display. Am I correct? I sent a msg to the Help desk asking when the CLS-E will be available as it is currently showing “Out of Stock”. This is will be a combo purchase to include the Rudder peddles.

traffic
    Participant

From reading the spec sheet the CLS-E also has a higher level of force.

mrscott
    Participant

To what degree would a lesser amount of force impact the performance in X-Plane?

I have the yoke NG. I can feel slight vibes when flying. I would recommend downloading the profiles. Also, don’t know if the sound setting (sub-woofer) will have anything to do to enhance the vibes…or am I well off the mark.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.