FORUM Forums Products CLS-E Joystick FLIGHT SIM MARKET PRESENCE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mrscott
    Participant

As many of you are aware, Flight Simulation has been, and is becoming an increasingly popular activity. Not only for the Home user but for many active and inactive General Aviation and Professional pilots. As a GA Pilot myself, it has been far too many years since I have acted as PIC of an aircraft (Life Happens), but I have forever maintained a passion for Flight Simulation. IT’S NOT A GAME ANYMORE – Technology is advancing at a rapid pace in both soft and hardware, and thanks to Stefan and his team, we are fortunate to live in a time when we can benefit from his team’s efforts in this area. As I planned my home simulation cockpit, Brunner never entered my mind, it was by dumb luck that I came across one of the FEW videos on YouTube that even mentioned Brunner Yokes. From that point one my investigation began. I wanted to feel the plane in my hands again…a sensation difficult at best to replicate but so much closer with a control force product.

Many of you know I am actively involved on Discord’s Flight Simulation and developer sites – as well as one I started called FLIGHT SIMULATION where anyone with a Brunner product can experience one on one contact with other users, ask questions, discuss and share profiles Tweak and Refine together in REAL TIME (OVER VOICE CHAT). Wow! What a novel concept…actually talking to fellow users instead of posting messages you hope will be responded to – if and when and if they are replied to, have you not already moved onto other things. Face it, email and messages are great for written communication when one requires a paper trail, but when it comes to product support, nothing compares to telephone Tech Support. I’m not say that is what we provide, and I am not faulting Brunner – that is their business choice. What we offer is a friendly, free environment where we can meet and discuss issues, ideas and troubleshoot the complexities of CLS2SIM and our awesome hardware. Don’t get me wrong I love the Software, my Rudder Peddles and MKII Yoke are incredible, the key, as you all know is mastering the software, and in the hands of an experienced, and knowledgeable person, it is amazing. So do stop by and say hello. you never know what you may discover, who you may meet, and how you may help someone else enjoy the wonderful world of flight with Brunner Control Products.

https://discord.gg/HH8WaR

AND PLEASE ENCOURAGE STEFAN AND HIS TEAM TO COME TO THE FLIGHT SIM EXPO 2020 JUNE 12 – 14, 2020 IN LAS VEGAS, NV USA. THE TIME HAS COME TO SHOWCASE BRUNNER HARDWARE TO THE GENERAL SIMULATION COMMUNITY IN BIG WAY.

mrscott
    Participant

flightsimexpo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.