FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Huawei E303 HiLink as serial modem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    davefollmers
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m quite new to OpenWrt and i’m impressed about it!!!

Atm I’m using TP-Link WDR4300 and a Huawei E303WS UMTS Dongle with HiLink technology on ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT 12.09, r36088

So far everything is running, when the PIN code is deactivated on the SIM over the browser of my PC before using it on the router.

Because the WDR4300 will be positioned far away, i like to protect the SIM with the PIN.

My eth1 is the “virtual” eth interface using the usb Dongle to get the internet connection.
    wan2 is connected to the eth1

As soon as i active the PIN Protection on the E303 dongle no internetconnection can be initiated, which is logical and good.

Now my question is: where i have to setup the pincpode using cdc_ether???

In /etc/config/network eth1 isn’t shown, only my wan2, but there the option pincode ‘XXXX’ doesn’t change anything.
    Thanks

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=46725

Corporate Video Pricing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.