FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Need community help for CLS-E yoke please!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jake
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    I have switched to MSFS2020 and removed P3D from my sim. MSFS does not recognize the yoke when making control assignments. I had no problem with keyboard, mouse, throttle and the Crosswind pedals. However the yoke kept the rocker switch assignments that i used in P3D: left rocker for elevator trim, right rocker for flaps. I have not been able to assign any buttons at all and this is a big problem for me. Can someone tell me how to do that? I am sure there must be a way.

I have sent emails to Brunner twice over the last 2-3 weeks and no reply at all from them. I like the force-feed yoke and it works well using the C172 with the default setting; but if I cannot get the button assignments made i might revert to my old Saitek yoke.

Thanks and i hope to hear from some experts!

bruno-haid
    Participant

Hi Jake, this happens because the you can assign functions both in the CLS2Sim Software by Brunner (under Profile Manager > Buttons) and FSFS2020. Had the same issue reassigning the radio call button to the first ATC button in MSFS kept wondering why it’s still messing with my autopilot – same thing, single button triggered both the command assigned in CLS2Sim and the one assigned in MSFS.

Just pick which software you prefer the make the assignment in, and remove all assignments in the other.

jake
    Participant

Many thanks bruno! I will give that a try, sounds simple enough. I did not understand the profile manager and buttons function. Take care, greetings from N. Carolina!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.