FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke Need MSFS 2020 profile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bobdee
    Participant

I’m new this yoke, & not very good at adjusting a profile for the 787-10. Didn’t find much in the profile cloud that helped.

Thanks,

bobdee
    Participant

Busy place..lol

mrscott
    Participant

I would really appreciate it is a content creator would do a video on how they have their MKII and Peddles configured for MSFS2020 to get the maximum effect. My current profile provides good feed back on departure but once in AP mode there is no movement, or very little, at Flight level. In X-Plane the Yoke would move in sync with the Airplanes yoke but I don’t get the same affect in MSFS2020. Is this a SDK issue or how I have it setup? Please feel free to jump in an offer any suggestions you may have. All feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

andydigital
    Participant

Mine is working fine in MSFS with the autopilot on. What aircraft are you using it with? Have you tried downloading a profile from the cloud?

Cheers,
    Andy

mrscott
    Participant

Hey Andy. Sorry for the late response. I don’t come here often because there does not seem to be much activity. Either the majority of Brunner Customers are very savvy and don’t need to come here and share there knowledge or they found other sites more beneficial. I’ll look you up on Discords Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.