FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Need some help – correct trim values in XP11 Plane Maker

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    webmaximus
    Participant

Since a couple of weeks back I’ve been playing around with XP11 and the well-known Zibo mod for the default 737-800 model.

Up until now I’ve been using pretty much the same profile I’ve been using for P3D when flying the NGX. However I’ve been having some issues with trim lately and especially since the last build of the Zibo mod (3.25b) so I figured I should see if there’s anything I can do on my side to make it work better.

Checking the CLS2Sim documentation and in particular the section discussing trim functionality it says for X-Plane you’re recommended to launch Plane Maker, load the aircraft of your choice and then make sure a couple of values read 0 for the axis you have a controller for. In my case with the yoke that would be aileron and elevator.

But, there’s another couple of values as well with the label ‘all-moving stabilizer trim’ at the top of the page that also read 0 in the documentation for CLS2Sim where they in my case for the Zibo 737-800 are set to 09.0 and 10.0. Since I’ve been having issues with STAB trim in particular I’m wondering if the recommendation would be to reset these to 0 as well to match what’s seen in the manual although you don’t mention to adjust these values?

wazooda
    Participant

Stefan…. can you confirm that we are supposed to enter all zeros into the values shown in the documentation?

I am switching to X-Plane 11 and fly the C172 and want to confirm the values should all be zeros.

The picture shows all zeros…. but the text is silent on the issue and I don’t want to assume. 🙂

Thanks!

Paul

wazooda
    Participant

BAH! Nevermind. I just saw in the text to set to zero. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.