FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke PMDG autopilot

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    angus1113
    Participant

Hi all, I have been having issues with autopilot in PMDG when using the yoke. The autopilot just keeps disengaging and I basically have to save the flight, disconnect the yoke and load the flight again before the autopilot starts functioning properly and as soon as I connect the yoke to p3d again, the autopilot disengages. Has anyone got any clue how to fix this? many thanks

webmaximus
    Participant

If you have turbulence enabled try disabling that.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi, can you tell us CLS2Sim Version, and used PMDG aircraft
    Do you use a Profile from the Cloud (http://cloud.brunner-innovation.swiss/)?

Regards

Stefan Brunner

angus1113
    Participant

Yes I am using the brunner NGX 737 provided
    I never had turbulence enabled in my profile

webmaximus
    Participant

Try using one of the NGX profiles available in the cloud if you haven’t already.

The one I uploaded works really good in my case and I trimmed it quite a bit trying to get as close to the real thing as possible.

angus1113
    Participant

hi I can only see two pmdg profiles up there uploaded by Brunner and Richard. are you Richard?

webmaximus
    Participant

Yes, sorry.

Didn’t realize I’m presented in here with my nick name rather than my real name.

/Richard

angus1113
    Participant

Thank you so much, your profile works!

webmaximus
    Participant

I’m happy to hear that 🙂

Enjoy your Brunner yoke!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.