FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Profile Help Questions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    edwards
    Participant

Hi all,

I built a profile for the CRJs in MSFS based off the 737. I have two questions that I am hoping someone can help with.

1. When flying at higher speeds the controls feel great with what seems like a good amount of input. When flying slower, such as immediately after takeoff and during approach, it seems that the controls are too responsive. In other words, it seems like the plane overreacts for the amount of input I put into the CLS-E MKII. What can I do that would dampen that down so it takes more yoke input to get a response?

2. Occasionally the plane and yoke will pitch right and down. It will cancel the autopilot when it happens. I am not sure if it is a change that I made or something in MSFS or even something else. Has anyone experienced that before and if so what seemed to be the cause/fix?

Finally, a last request/question. Is there an easy-to-understand manual/instructions for the CLS2Sim and how to configure it? I have found a few sources but nothing that truly helped me to grasp the software. At any rate, more sources and more knowledge is better than less so I thought it best to just ask.

V/R
    Ed Smoker Sr.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.