FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Profile Request- CLS-E NG FF / P3d / Aerosoft(Digital Aviation) CRJ Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!

I have tried to configure a profile for Aerosoft(Digital Aviation) CRJ Pro but not successful for weeks.
    I only suspect it is something about elev trim system because CRJ series have automatic trim system(no physical spinning elev trim wheel).
    When I activate Autopilot, it disengages itself very soon, especially when vertical movement is involved.

Could anyone upload a profile for this or any hint or clue?
    Hmm… I really want to make both work together.

Thank you!

jovabra
    Participant

Hi,
    I have no problem with the Aerosoft CRJ pro. Yester on the route of EHAM – EGGL and in very bad weather,a lot of wind (Ciara). On FL 240 wind 260degr/100 kts and I didn’t have any unwanted AP disconnect. The yoke follows the AP without any problem.
    Regards
    Jo va Bra
    My profile is in the Brunner profile cloud

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for sharing your experience.
    I’m just checking… I assume you did ‘connect’ the yoke with P3D?
    You know, on the CLS2Sim, hardware section-connect/init and simulation section-connect… you did all these right?

And… I have NG model fyi.

jovabra
    Participant

Yes i did.
    Success

Anonymous
    Inactive

After test and test, I learned things.
    But I can’t make the yoke follow the roll control(swing left/right) still.
    Anyone? any hint?

fyi,

Prepar3d v4.5 hot fix 2,
    Fsuipc v5,
    CLS E NG yoke,
    Aerosoft(Digital Aviation) CRJ Profesional

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.