FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Question to all the X-Plane 11 users out there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    merkonta
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m considering to buy the CLS-E NG yoke but due to the lack of reviews I’m a little bit passive on this to be honest.
    In the most information you can find in the forums there is always the lack of different profiles named as a downside. I’m mainly flying third party addons like ixeg 737, FF757, ERJ Family aircrafts but also something smaller like the B1900D and there is no official support for those aircrafts.
    Now what would I get loading up those aircraft with the yoke? Would the yoke in general work with all the named features? Could it happen that some features are missing like not moving according to the AP (this is actually something I can live with, as long as the trim is still working as intended)? Will they have differences in the handling/force feedback or all feel the same until they get customized by me in the software?

My problem with this is, that I have no idea how the planes would feel in reel life but would like to figure this out by the force feedback yoke.

Would be nice if someone from the XP community could help me with my concerns… 🙂

I thank you guys in advance! 🙂

webmaximus
    Participant

I’m using it successfully with the Zibo mod and have been for quite some time now.

All in all it’s working really good! The yoke follows the AP (after a joint effort made by Zibo and Diego from Brunner).

The only two things I’m wishing for now that would make the experience complete is to have hydraulics working in the way where no hydraulic pressure in the Zibo mod would result in much more force required to move the yoke. Secondly, to have the yoke automatically disconnect the AP when the yoke is over-powered with the AP engaged.

In summary, I wouldn’t want to be without my Brunner yoke now that I got used to it!

merkonta
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer! This helps me a little bit. Have you also made experiences with other 3rd party planes in XP11?

webmaximus
    Participant

Sorry no, I do all my flying in the Zibo mod.

I have only just installed Bruner yoke. When it work it is good but when it does not I regret paying the money. It is temperamental and the initiation sometimes work but not all the time in regards to the pitch. You could consider possibly the Yoko yoke which I believe has fewer problems. However due to the expense I am now stuck with a temperamental yoke which takes away the fun of flight simming.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.