FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    crugno99
    Participant

Hi guys from Brunner, as you may have read from the title, i would just like to know if you will consider the idea of adding support of your hardware for MSFS 2020 when it comes out.

Thank you!

Marco.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi Marco
    Yes sure, but for now it is too early to say anything about the release date
    Regards
    Stefan Brunner

francois
    Participant

That is great news Stefan. I really hope that you guys can send them a unit of the CLS-E so that we can have native support for it. Looks like this is going to be much better than Prepar3d or X-Plane 11.

Regards,
    Francois

adipinto
    Participant

Hello Stefan,
    thank you for the commitment, it is really good to know that your are planning to provide support for that amazing simulator when will be the right moment.

Best,
    Alessandro

mrscott
    Participant

As a future customer of Brunner, I too, appreciate your support of the upcoming FS2020. I can only assume MS has contacted you about support. FS2020 could very well be the game changer we all hope it will be and integrating your products can only stimulate sales at Brunner.

mfd529
    Participant

I have just received acceptance to the Alpha test group for MFS2020 today. The email I got indicates a test build any day now. I have the NG yoke. Will I be able to use my yoke with MFS2020 soon? Or will the Alpha build already be able to support the yoke?

jovabra
    Participant

PMDG has already released the new B737NGXu as a precursor for the FS2020. I added the following to the 737NGXu ini file:
    [SDK]
    EnableDataBroadcast=1
    Unfortunately no current feedback in the Brunner Yoke

crugno99
    Participant

Hi Jovabra thank you for joining in the topic, do you know if the PMDG 737 NGXu works with the Brunner CLS-E NG yoke with the modification you made? Can you hand fly it, does the yoke move with autopilot on? Thank you!

jovabra
    Participant

Hand fly is no problem.
    The yoke doesn’t move with the AP engaded. Also after the modification in the ini file.
    Regards

mfd529
    Participant

Has Alpha1 been released yet for MFS2020?

jovabra
    Participant

For you and Brunner some info
    PMDG has already released the new B737NGXu as a precursor for the FS2020. I added the following to the 737NGXu ini file:
    [SDK]
    EnableDataBroadcast=1
    Unfortunately no current feedback in the Brunner Yoke

2. Hand fly is no problem.
    The yoke doesn’t move with the AP engaged. Also after the modification in the ini file.
    Regards

3. Also the 737NGX in Prepar3dV4 doesn’t follow the AP
    4. I sent a messega to the Brunner Helpdesk at 24-6-2019 (183) until now no any kind of reaction
    5. Brunner yoke is for me downgraded if you have only the ZIBO 737 which does have the AP move function when the AP is in cmd.
    6. All PMDG aircraft doesn’t have yoke movement if the AP command.
    It’s a sad observation.

Regards

blaser
    Participant

I would strongly recommend Brunner to get in touch with Asobo / MS to have their hardware natively included in the sim!!! This will avoid any trimming issue and will help with autopilot! This would also help Brunner itself with sales when MSFS is released!

ralingsmurf
    Participant

Dear team,
    The MsFs2020 tech alpha 1 is starting between now and the end of next week, wich i am part of.
    I’m planning to buy the cls-e joystick base when i can afford it.

In the mean time i would like to help
    Is there anything you would like to be monitored from the sim ? (im not much into tech stuff)
    Anyway Just let me know

By the way i am in switzerland too if you want to take a look at this New beast

Kind regards

Ralingsmurf

Ps: pm me if intresdted, there is a huge NDA on the tech alpha

jovabra
    Participant

Good question but: first things first
    PMDG 1. B737NGXU – 2. B747 – 3. B777
    Regards
    Jovabra

wrap23
    Participant

Mr. Brunner,
    Please, please, please, oh did I say please, get us a driver for MS2020 as soon as you can. I’m fortunate to be on the Tech Alpha. I’ve got my axis and buttons working with VJoy but I need my FFB! I was really surprised when I selected FSX as my sim in CLS2sim and it indicated it was connected! It got my hopes up. I don’t know what it connected to but I had no joystick inputs!
    Anxiously awaiting a sim driver. Thanks!

Don
    Huge Brunner Fan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.