FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke TBM 900 profile (copy) by Brunner // switching of the AP leads to a deep dive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    flysurfer
    Participant

Hi Mr Brunner,

may I ask you please about a profile which may exist for the CLS-E Yoke for the Hotstart TBM 900.
    In the Cloud there is a profile for the CLS-E “NG” with these details:

TBM 900_Hot_Start_v2
    (CLS-E NG)
    CLS-E NG Yoke
    30.08.19 06:01:00 4.24.6
    Stefan Brunner
    profile for the TBM900 (copy from CLS-E Yoke)

It says its a copy of the CLS-E Yoke.
    I wonder which of the CLS-E profiles in the CLS-E section is the basis for the copy.
    Did you copy from this:
    1. TBM 900 CLS-E 2.0 CLS-E Yoke 2 08.10.19 22:43:30
    or this:
    2. TBM 900_Hot_Start_v2 CLS-E Yoke 2 09.12.18 16:13:57

We still have the problem unfortunately that the plane goes in a deep descend switching of the autopilot due to the trim is far in the down position.
    There is a checkbox in the AP or Trim section called “don´t put ap in pos…”, unchecking this box makes the dive much less, but having it unchecked the AP always go up and down in the pitch in a very unrealistic way. That´s why this solutions is not very comfortable.
    Did you overlook the profile you copied concerning this point, my be?
    I would like to try it, too unless it is a copy of one of the two I mentioned above. I loaded up the first and the second I already tried.
    Thanks a lot for your help Sir, the CLS-E Yoke is a dream and the TBM 900, too, I just would love to make a perfect profile. I am close but a stable level off flight with the AP on often leads to a crash after switching of the AP, what is a real pitty.
    Thanks for all your troubles.

Herzliche Grüße vom Ammersee,
    Christian Teusch

flysurfer
    Participant

I forgot:
    The CLS2Sim version is the newest: 4.25.4

What Simulator and which version of it you are using.
    X-Plane 11.40

The Hardware and firmware you are using. (See info panels for each axis in profile manager).
    need to add later, excuse me

flysurfer
    Participant

Sorry gentlemen and Admin, please put my topic in the CLS-E YOKE section, I didn´t see that this is the CLS-E Joystick section, I am sorry, first time here 🙂

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

1. (TBM 900_Hot_Start_v2)

Open a ticket we will send you a firmware update

Regards
    Stefan Brunner

flysurfer
    Participant

Hi

thanks, I will do.

Regards,
    Christian Teusch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.