FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke TBM900 Profile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    citylighthd
    Participant

Hello,

anyone flying the TBM900 and has recommendations which settings/profile to use?

Thanks and regards,
    Guido

cmbaviator
    Participant

I’m considering to buy the cls-E yoke next week, so i’m interested aswell but i think you can ask Totorikto on the hot start discord, he might help you how to set the force vs airpspeed. He aldo told me to not activate yoke vibration at engine start as the engine on the tbm doesn’t create vibration on the yoke

citylighthd
    Participant

yes, thanks. I wrote already on the discord channel. but so far no answer. This airplane is so popular at the moment (the best x-plane airplane so far) – I hope someone who has the experience will provide a realistic profile for it.

cmbaviator
    Participant

Totorikto told me he will help me make an accurate profile.

Does the force feedback (CLS-E) work well with the tbm900 ?

citylighthd
    Participant

I will get my Yoke (CLS-E) next week, I hope so 🙂

cmbaviator
    Participant

Nice, i’ll order mine this WE, but it should work, toto added the needed dataref in the current update, if it’s not enough he will quickly provide them ?

citylighthd
    Participant

yes, no doubt he will help. What a fun plane! Btw my name on Discord is citylighthd.

cmbaviator
    Participant

Gotcha, mine is cmbelite-fr

cmbaviator
    Participant

TBM force profiles

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hamsammich
    Participant

Hi, cmbaviator,

Could you tell me please how to install this or where in CLS2SIM to input which figures? I gather the spreadsheet represents forces, but I can’t tell which are for pitch and which are roll. Additionally, there’s no indication of any figures for travel. Thanks in advance.

Best,

Marshall

cmbaviator
    Participant

Hi,

Well don’t bother, I’vez already made a profile with it 🙂

There is 2 profiles take the latest one: the V2 ( From Camille MB & Totoritko)

cmbaviator
    Participant

its this one : see attached

Just to go to the cloud on the cls sim software and download my profile

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hamsammich
    Participant

Camille,

Thanks so much!

Best,

Marshall

cmbaviator
    Participant

Glad to help. Feel free to give me your impression. Someone told me that i was a bit stiff at low speed compared to other GA aircraft he flew. I did increase a bit the force at low speed to better handfly during apporach because i felt that when little force is applied on the yoke, when you release the yoke, it doesnt go back quick enough to the neutral trimmed position.

Also there is an issue currently with the software: it takes into account the True airspeed instead of the indicated air speed. So even if you climb at a constant IAS speed like 150 Kts, the force applied on the yoke should remained the same, its currently not the case with the software as it takes the TAS and the TAS increase during climb and decrease duirng descent, so don’t be scared if you get a stiffer yoke when you climb. Brunner told me that they will add an option to choose between IAS and TAS in the next software update and i will update the profile accordingly

Camille MB

hamsammich
    Participant

Will be happy to give feedback. Bear in mind I’m a student pilot not a TBM jockey. I am told however that their controls are on the firm side, IRL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.