FORUM Forums Products CLSE-Yoke TFDI 717

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    azangrilli
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased the CLS-E NG yoke. Love it!

Can we get a profile for the TFDI 717? Any ideas on how to get the autopilot to work with the yoke?

blw2016
    Participant

Hey azangrilli,
    I am seriously looking at buying the NG model and would like to know how you like it? I also fly in P3D V4, waht aircraft has it worked well with that were 3 rd party? I fly alot of PMDG and the QW787 as well as PMDG and some Carenado…does it work well with any of these..or do you have to make your own profile? of course would like it to work with the autopilot on the airliners too. Would really appreciate some input, as there is very little out there on this yoke right noe. thx

blaser
    Participant

I cannot get the yoke AP to work on PMDG 777, 747, TFDI and maybe other payware Meanwhile it works fine with mostly everything in X-plane 11

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.