FORUM Forums Products CLS-E Joystick Thank you for nothing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    guepf
    Participant

Thank you for closing my thread concerning “Yoke and Stick on one PC”

YOU DID NOT GIVE ME ANY KIND OF PRACTICAL HELP SINCE DEC. 12th

I am sorry, but your answer was late and it constisted of one sentence.
    The content was far away from my questions.

To compare:
    I was asking something like: “What is square root of 2 and how can I calculate it?”
    You ansered something like: “1+1=2”
    Mr. Brunner – please read my mails and your answer and try not get ashamed.

In the meantime i found out that you have new firmware versions for all of my components, including the CLS E Joystik you delivered on Dec. 15th.
    And there is a new software version of cls2. The old software makes an update check, every time it is started. Unfortunately it did not know, that there exixts a new version. Until today, you did tell me nothing about new soft- and firmware – what a shame.

With new firmware and software could partly install my virpil alpha prime, but still only partly. I still can not use the joystick properly.

Thank you for nothing and for destroying a christmas present.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Thank you for nothing’ is closed to new replies.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.