FORUM Forums Products CLS-E Joystick Thrustmaster HOTAS F/A 18 grip Compatibility

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JesseBrunnerFan
    Participant

I just bought the CLS-E joystick and I currently have the Thrustmaster HOTAS F/A 18 grip. I only see the Warthog as the only option for the grip from Thrustmaster. Is there a plan to make the Joystick compatible with the F/A 18 and F16 Viper grips from Thrustmaster?

Thanks.

michaelmenzi
    Participant

The F/A 18 grip works exactly the same as the Warthog grip so you can just choose the Warthog option 🙂
    It’s a bit confusing and we might add a separate option in the future.
    Regarding the F16 grip:
    According to users in TM forums it’s also exactly the same grip as the Warthog (literally, even physically) and just marketed towards the DCS F16 community, so it will work also with the Warthog option.

kind regards
    Michael

JesseBrunnerFan
    Participant

Thank you Michael for your response. I was able to get the Thrustmaster F/A 18 grip to slightly work. I am having issues with the connection, the buttons are not working most of the time. The buttons would work for a bit when I slightly loosen the joystick and grip interface lock, but the buttons would stop working again after few minutes and after making movements to the joystick during flight.

michaelmenzi
    Participant

That’s strange. Can you tell me the device serial please? It starts with GER…
    Also let’s move this conversation over to support@brunner-innovation.swiss. We can help you to resolve the issue better via email.
    Thanks

manoelbarrosmarin
    Participant

Hi,

I have a similar problem with the Thrustmaster HOTAS F/A 18 grip.
    In my case, the computer does not recognise the buttons.

Also, the joystick works in DCS for moving the plane, but I do not have FFB.

Could you please, help me with this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

Manoel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.