FORUM Forums Software CLS2SIM Software Tiny white cross-hair moving with my view in XP11

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    webmaximus
    Participant

Might be totally unrelated but still wanted to ask trying to figure out what’s causing it.

I just started playing around with XP11 and I have this tiny white cross-hair constantly in the center of the screen moving with my view. I get this both on a 2D display but in VR using FlyInside it’s even more annoying since the cross-hair will be bigger just like everything else when you’re running in VR.

Someone over in the XP.org forums told me it could be because XP11 doesn’t realize I have a controller connected and thus has put me in some kind of ‘Fly with mouse’ mode. Haven’t figured out yet though how to verify if that is the case and if so…how to disable it.

Reason for me posting about this in here is because the CLS-E yoke doesn’t show up in the list of available controllers inside XP11 which in turn of course is because it’s using its own plugin. This was also the case in P3D. Maybe this is what is causing XP11 not to think I have a controller connected and for that reason has forced this ‘Fly with mouse’ mode to become enabled.

Anyone else seen this in XP11 and found a way to get rid of the cross-hair?

webmaximus
    Participant

For anyone else with the same issue I found out with help from someone else that you need to “fake” doing a calibration of the vJoy device in XP.

This since the actual CLS-E yoke doesn’t show up in the list of available controllers and with no device controlling the pitch and roll axes XP will think you’re controlling the aircraft with your mouse and keyboard and hence this white little cross.

sbrunner
    Keymaster

Hi

Seems to be an X-Plane 11 bug..
    CLS2Sim disable the USB axis (Pitch, Roll & Yaw) as soon CLS2Sim connect to X-Plane
    So X-Plane knows there is an external Yoke or Rudder

Workaround
    Map Pitch and Roll to vJoy…
    The mapping will be ignored as soon you connect to CLS2Sim

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BRUNNER Forum​

In the BRUNNER forum you will find various discussions on different topics, such as setup, software use or general questions and concerns. 

Discuss with forum mebers, share your knowledge and experience or find answers to frequently asked questions that are answered directly by our Brunner team.

Go to BRUNNER Forum.

BRUNNER Helpdesk​

Do you have questions about a product you have already purchased or are you facing technical issues? 

Check our FAQs for quick help. The most common questions or problems are described there, including instructions.

If you are still stuck, please contact our BRUNNER Helpdesk. Open a ticket here.

BRUNNER Simulation​

BRUNNER is a leading manufacturer of flight simulation devices for the professional as well as the enthusiast sector.

Unlike other manufacturers, Brunner offers a realistic flight experience with the help of Force Feedback Technology and Control Loading System.

Discover the BRUNNER Shop.

BRUNNER Simulation

Industriestrasse 27
8335 Hittnau

+41 (0)44 953 10 10
info@brunner-innovation.swiss

© 2023 BRUNNER Elektronik AG | Privacy Policy |  Legal notice

🌴 Summer holiday 🌴

Please note: The BRUNNER team is out of office due to company holidays until August 5th.